Originating in Birmingham, Alabama, USA in 1971, Regions Bank serves its customers with its different financial services. These range from retail customers to corporate individuals. Whether it may be for financial investments, insurance, and the like, Regions Bank also makes sure that they offer you its online services.
When you have access to your online account with Regions Bank, you can: (1) transfer funds, (2) trade, (3) manage your various accounts, (4) pay your bills, (5) conveniently and securely access your account, (6) save and invest, (7) borrow and insure, (8) manage cash and assets of your business, (9) receive advice, and (10) access through any mobile device.
Creating a Regions Bank Online Login
Before you can get an online login with Regions Bank, make sure you already have a bank account with Regions Bank. After, you can create your own Regions Bank online login.
1. Open your web browser and type https://securebank.regions.com on the address bar.
2. Afterwards, you will see Regions Bank’s online enrollment website. When you arrive there, click on “Getting Started” and read the information. Next click “Continue.”
3. Then, pick your account. Do this by clicking the bubble on the web site’s right portion. Next, choose your customer types. Then, choose a way to verify your chosen bank account.
4. Afterwards, you will be brought to an instructions webpage. You should give the following details: (a) your ATM card number, (b) your SSN or Social Security Number, (c) your PIN number, (d) your card expiration date, and (e) your CVV (these are the last 3 digits on the back of your card).
5. Then click on “Continue.”
Logging Into Your Online Regions Bank Account
Once you already have an online account with Regions Bank, you can access your bank account any time. Here are the easy steps to log in using your username and password for your Regions Bank online account.
1. It is assumed you already have an account with Regions Bank. Sign into your account first by typing https://www.regions.com on the address bar of your web browser.
2. Once you are in the Region Bank’s website, search for “Online Banking Login.” This is found on the left portion of the webpage. Put in your username and password.
3. If by chance you cannot remember your username for Regions Bank, click on the checkbox, “Remember Me.” So every time you login, your browser will remember your identification.
4. Next, click on “Log In.” This would bring you to your account info.
5. If it happened that you forgot your username or password, click on “Forgot Online ID or password?” With this, you can reset your username or your password.
If you still encounter any problems with the steps described above, go to your nearest Regions Bank for help or call their customer service hotline.
Resetting Your Regions Bank Online Account Password
You can reset your password if you forgot it. If you would like to reset your Regions Bank online password, follow the next steps:
1. Type https://www.regions.com on the web browser’s address bar.
2. You will then be brought to the main web page of Regions Bank. Look for the Login box on the upper left portion of the webpage.
3. Click the “Forget Password” hyperlink.
4. On the next website, type your username and click on “Continue.”
5. Next click the Security Question.
6. Type in a password under “New Password.” This should have letters and numbers from eight (8) characters to eighteen (18) characters.
7. Type in your password once again under the field, “Confirm New Password.” Next click on “Continue.”
8. Once you see the Confirmation webpage, click “Go to Account Summary.”
So that you have no more problems with figuring out your password, try to write it down on a sheet of paper and keep it in a safe place. There are also online applications that help you save your passwords in a way that can keep it private and confidential.
Besides noting your password, you have to make sure that your password is difficult to decipher or figure out by people who want access to your online account. First, do not have the same username and password. Next, do not have the same password for all of your online accounts. Do more by researching on how to create strong passwords.