Citibank is well known any where in the world and is more than 200 years old. It is unsurprising that it is one of the largest banks in the world and aims to stay that way. As with other banking conglomerates, Citibank offers many banking services. Citicards, in particular, focuses on the cards offered by Citibank. Due to its convenience, you can have a Citicard account and also have an online account. If you are wondering how to create a Citicards online account, how to open a Citibank account, log into your newly created Citicards online account, and reset your Citicards online account, keep on reading.
Opening a Citibank Account
Before you use your Citibank online account, you must have a Citibank account first. So make sure you get an account with Citibank. Did you know that besides doing this from any branch office of Citibank, you can also do it online using the following steps?
(1) Go to https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=AOProductSelection by typing it on the address bar of the web browser. Be ready with your tax identification number or social security number so you can enroll. It would be helpful to also have your driver’s license data on hand.
(2) Once you are on the webpage indicated above, put in your name and address on the text boxes.
(3) Afterwards, plug in your tax identification number of social security number on the text boxes.
(4) Then put in your data from your driver’s license.
(5) Next would be identity verification.
(6) Lastly, put funds in your account. You are now an official Citibank account holder!
Creating a Citicards Online Login
Once you have an account with Citicards, you have to create your online login. It is not automatic that when you have a Citibank account, you already have a Citibank online account. Here are the steps:
(1) Initially go to https://online.citi.com/US/CBOL/sec/usereg/flow.action?_flowExecutionKey=_cspring-web-flow-sec_usereg_k1C9AB9D5-1B3A-64FACAF6-E77DD0BDA448&JFP_TOKEN=DWX2DL21. Type this on the address bar of your web browser.
(2) On this web page, put in your account number and do some information verification.
(3) Put in your email address and then click on “Create username.”
(4) Afterwards, click on “Create password.”
(5) After you have done this, you will be sent a verification email that has your username and password. You can then access your online Citibank account through here.
Logging Into Your Citicards Online Account
(1) Type https://online.citi.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do on the web browser’s address bar. This is the login page.
(2) Once you are on the login page, look at the left portion of the webpage. Put in your “User ID” and “password” in the two text boxes shown. For the “User ID” text field, put in your bank identification. This is the username you used when you signed into your account. This should have been sent to you through email.
(3) Afterwards, put in your password. If you have trouble remembering your password, you can check out the portion on resetting your account. Moreover, you can access some applications online that can help keep your passwords safe but easy to access for yourself. You want to go a bit old school, just write these passwords and keep them in a safe place. Another option if you keep on forgetting your username and/or password is to click the checkbox, “Remember Me.” Your web browser would always remember your username and password and it helps you sign into your account faster. However, do not do this if you are using a public computer.
(4) Next, click on the “Sign On” link. Subsequently, you are already logged in and can access your account online.
Resetting Your Citicards Online Password
(1) In order to first reset your Citicards online password, type https://online.citi.com/US/JSO/uidn/RequestUserIDReminder.do?JFP_TOKEN=DWX2DL21 on the web browser’s address bar.
(2) You will be shown a form where you need to put in your account number and other information for identification verification. Afterwards, you will be sent the steps to change your password in an email.
If you have any problems with your account, make sure to call Citibank immediately so that they can address your concerns.