More known by everyone as JPMorgan Chase & Co., Chase is one of the top financial institutions in the world with 5,300 branches, 15,500 automated machines, and USD 2.6 trillion in assets. Its services are the same as other financial institutions, namely personal banking, credit cards, investments, loans, mortgages, and such. Any of its consumers can pick any service of their choice.
Since Chase would be made more important and convenient if you had access to your Chase account online, this article will discuss all of the details as related to logging in your online Chase account.
Creating an Online Chase Login Account
First, make sure you already have an account with Chase. Afterwards, you can create your online account with them, as connected to your bank account.
(1) Go to https://chaseonline.chase.com/public/enroll/IdentifyUser.aspx?LOB=RBGLogon by copying and pasting the link on the address bar of your web browser.
(2) Once you are done going on the website, you will find the enrollment form. There are six (6) steps to the enrollment procedures, particularly identification, identification code, password, legal arrangements, services, and confirmation.
(3) For identification, put in your identification information. First, put in your account type if it is “Personal,” “Business,” or “both.” Subsequently, put in the number of your Chase account, credit, or debit card. Also include your tax identification number or Social Security Number. If you happen to not have a social Security Number, click the option under the box, which indicates, “Don’t have a Social Security Number?” So instead of putting in your Social Security Number, put in your birthdate. Next, pick “Choose your User ID” for your online account and click the “Next” hyperlink.
(4) Afterwards, for the identification code, you have to guarantee that your online Chase bank account is secure, because this is your finances. Indicate on this webpage how you would want to receive the temporary identification code. Once you receive your identification code (temporary), put it in the empty space. Afterwards, click on the “Next” hyperlink.
(5) Then you will get to the “Password” part of the process. Here, think of a strong password for your online Chase bank account. There would be some criteria given in the “Your Password” box. Once you put in the password of your choice, click the “Next” hyperlink.
(6) For the next webpage, the “Legal Agreements,” read and accept the Terms and Conditions given by Chase. After, click on the “Next” hyperlink.
(7) In the “Services” process, choose the additional services that you would like and click the “I Consent” hyperlink.
(8) You will then arrive at the final step, the “Confirmation” process. You will find the confirmation message, indicating that you have successfully enrolled your Chase bank account online.
(9) Click on the “Go To My Account” hyperlink and start enjoying the online conveniences that Chase has to offer.
Logging Into Your Online Chase Bank Account
Make sure you already have an account with Chase and have online access before you log into your account. Just follow the procedures as described below.
(1) On your web browser, type https://m.chase.com/#logon on the address bar of your web browser (from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device).
(2) Once you are on this site, you will find that this is the logon page of Chase.
(3) Fill in the username in the first text box and the password in the second text box.
(4) Afterwards, click on the “Log On” link.
(5) Finally, you will be able to access your online Chase bank account.
Before concluding this article, a couple of notes in keeping your Chase account safe. First, do not share your online Chase username and especially your password to anyone. Second, make sure that your password is always secure and strong. You can do so by coming up with a password that is easy for you to recall but hard for others (especially hackers) to figure out. For example, you have a favorite food that you eat all the time. You probably could say the phrase: “I love McDonald’s Big Mac with 2 large french fries and a large Coke.” This could translate to a very strong password by putting together the first letters of this sentence to: “IlMBMw2lffaalC.” Taken by itself, it looks very complicated, but it is actually very easy for you.